The School Day
The day begins with registration and on three days a week is followed by assembly. Goodwyn is non-denominational and the pupils play an active part in this gathering.
Lunch is served in the hall. A hot two-course lunch is provided, prepared and cooked on the premises with meat and vegetarian options.
At the end of the school day various clubs may be joined.
- Doors open: 8.30am
- All children in class: 8.50am
- Registration: 8.55am
- Nursery Half Day: 12.00pm
- Nursery Full Day: 3.10pm finish
- Lower Kindergarten: 3.10pm finish
- Upper Kindergarten: 3.15pm finish
- Transition: 3.15pm finish
- Key Stage Two classes: 3.45pm finish